For Google Chrome users.
NOTE THAT ONLY YOU CAN SEE THIS. IT IS THE SAME AS THE COLOR HACK.
- In Google Chrome, right click on the active page, so go to rumpetroll page, and right click.
- Select inspect element.
- When the dev tools pop up,choose the Sources tab.
- In the Sources tab, click on the "show navigator" button on the top left side of the dev tools, there should be a panel in the left side now, choose main.js from the that panel.
- Click on the number 1 at the side of line 1, this adds a break to the program.
- Reload the Rumpetroll page it should stop before the program begins.
- It should be totally black.
- Go back to the dev tools and go to tadpole.js on the left panel in the Sources tab.
- Find this.size = 4;
- Change it to whatever.
- Go back to main.js.
- Hit the little button to the top right of the dev tools, just right of the code you edited, it looks like a play button.
- The page should fully load, and you should have speed. enjoy.